The 2017 Annual Meeting – Business & Social Sessions
|Schedule of Events||Meeting
|Business and Social Sessions|
- Pick up your badge on Saturday evening at 6:30 p.m. during the one-hour Reception. Meet with friends, have a drink and make plans for dinner. There is no group dinner scheduled.
- Pick up your registration materials before the General Session.
- Associate members are invited to display tabletop exhibits in the meeting room during the General Session on Sunday. Contact Donna Smith ([email protected] ) by February 10th if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity.
- The Associate Member Caucus will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday. Matters of interest to Associate members will be reviewed, including nominations for two open Supplier seats on the Board for fiscal year 2018.
- The General Session (open to all registered attendees, including spouses) begins at 9:00 a.m. Breakfast is on your own, though coffee will be provided.
- The Behind the Scenes with a VIP Warner Brothers Studio Tour will leave the hotel at 1:00 p.m. and return 5:30 p.m. Please plan on having lunch prior to the tour.
- Join everyone at the one-hour Reception at 6:30 p.m. There is no group dinner scheduled.
- The Scientific Committee will convene on Monday for a Continental Breakfast and meeting at 7:30 a.m. to review scientific issues of interest to the vinegar industry.
- The Board of Directors will meet after the Scientific Committee meeting at 9:30 a.m.
- The VI Golf Tournament will be held at the Palos Verdes Golf Club. Transportation is on your own. Directions to and from the Golf Club can be found “here.”
- The perfect ending to a memorable meeting will be held on Monday evening starting at 7:00 p.m. Wear your favorite beach attire! Don’t forget to check this activity when registering and be sure to join us for an evening of live entertainment with the Aaron Durr Duo, who will play a variety of music!
- Tuesday’s activities begin with a Continental Breakfast at 8:00 a.m. The General Session runs from 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. The Meeting will conclude at 11:30 a.m.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to call Donna Smith at VI Headquarters (678/303-2971), and remember it’s not too early to register!