The 2018 Annual Meeting – Business & Social Sessions
|Schedule of Events
|Business and Social Sessions
- Pick up your badge on Saturday evening at 6:30 p.m. during the one-hour Reception. Meet with friends, have a drink and make plans for dinner. There is no group dinner scheduled.
- Pick up your registration materials before the General Session.
- Associate members are invited to display tabletop exhibits in the meeting room during the General Session on Sunday. Contact Quan Watkins ([email protected]) by February 7th if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity.
- The Associate Member Caucus will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday. Matters of interest to Associate members will be reviewed, including nominations for one open Supplier seat on the Board for fiscal year 2019.
- The General Session (open to all registered attendees, including spouses) begins at 9:00 a.m. Breakfast is on your own, though coffee will be provided.
- Participants of the baseball game at Spectrum Field will leave the hotel at 12:00 p.m. and return 5:00 p.m. You must register by January 9th to participate in this activity. This will help ensure all VI members can sit together. Food and drink will be available for purchase at Spectrum Field.
- Join everyone at the one-hour Reception at 6:30 p.m. There is no group dinner scheduled.
- The Scientific Committee will convene on Monday for a Continental Breakfast and meeting at 7:30 a.m. to review scientific issues of interest to the vinegar industry.
- The Board of Directors will meet after the Scientific Committee meeting at 9:30 a.m.
- The VI Golf Tournament will be held at the Belleair Country Club. Transportation is on your own. Directions to the Golf Club can be found here.
- The perfect ending to a memorable meeting will be held on Monday evening starting at 7:00 p.m. Wear your favorite beach attire! Don’t forget to check this activity when registering and be sure to join us for an evening of live entertainment with the Micah Duo, who will play a variety of music!
- Tuesday’s activities begin with a Continental Breakfast at 8:00 a.m. The General Session runs from 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. The Meeting will conclude at 11:30 a.m.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to call Quan Watkins at VI Headquarters (678/303-3050), and remember it’s not too early to register!