The Miami Activities List containing suggested tours, excursions, and shopping experiences can be found HERE or click HERE for a list of TripAdvisor attractions.
For dining options, click HERE for a variety of local eateries and fine dining restaurants.
Normandy Shores Golf Course (Monday, March 14)
12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Cost per Person: $190, includes lunch
Club rental with 6 golf balls: $75.00
If you need rental clubs, it is imperative that you indicate this when registering as the Golf Club has limited sets available and will not be able to accommodate last minute requests.
2401 Biarritz Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33141
Phone: (305) 604-4057
Normandy Shores Golf Club is located in the serene residential area of Normandy Isle. The view of Biscayne Bay, its soothing breezes and tropical wild life provide the backdrop for an enjoyable round of golf for the novice or pro at this beautifully renovated hidden jewel.
The Arthur Hills designed golf course is planted with Supreme Seashore Paspalum and features three sets of tees playing from 5,900 yards to 6,800 yards. The course offers a challenge to golfers of all skill levels; be ready to use your mind as well as your swing to negotiate the rolling fairways featuring bunkering in landing areas, well protected greens, and water hazards that come into play on 12 out of 18 holes.
Transportation will not be provided, so carpooling is recommended.
Directions to the course are:
- Head north on Collins Avenue to Indian Creek Drive
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right to stay on Collins Avenue
- Turn left onto FL-907, then immediately turn right onto Indian Creek Drive
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn slightly left to stay on Indian Creek Drive
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 71st Street
- Stay right to continue onto Normandy Drive
- Turn right onto Biarritz Drive
- Normandy Shores Golf Course will be on your right
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION IN MEETING THE DEADLINES GIVEN TO HELP US AVOID ADDITIONAL COSTS!